If we close the park due to weather, the following applies for future visits.
If You Purchased A Full Day Pass
|and you are in the park for 2 hours or less…||Receive one full day park pass|
|and you are in the park for 2-4 hours…||Receive a half day park pass|
If You Purchased A Half Day Pass
|and you are in the park for 2 hours or less…||Receive half day park pass|
NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN, ONLY PARK PASSES
Download our SplashDown Beach map!
In Park Food Policy
- Outside food and beverages are NOT permitted in the park.
- A picnic area located adjacent to the parking lot is available.
Food Service And Our Partners
- NEW! Iggy’s Fresh Mex
- NEW! Waffle Hut
- Cosimo’s Pizza on the Boardwalk
- Cosimo’s Grill
- Nathan’s Famous Restaurant
- Frosty Shack
- Boardwalk Candy Shoppe
Swim Diapers for Infants Ages 2 & Under
All infants 2 years old and under must wear a reusable swim diaper worn over a regular diaper. Once you own one just keep bringing it back and the infant enters for free! Reusable swim diapers must be purchased at SplashDown Beach.
By entering SplashDown Beach Water Park, you allow your photograph in all forms and media for advertising, trade and any other lawful purposes.
Water Park Policies
Caution: Each attraction is participatory in nature and may not be suitable for all guests. Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions, back or neck trouble should not ride attractions. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted to participate in park attractions.
- Please obey the lifeguards, waterpark staff and park rules at all times.
- Read all signs and observe all attractions before riding.
- Additional rules and requirements, such as height restrictions and rules of behavior, are posted at each attraction for your safety.
- NO RUNNING or DIVING anywhere in the waterpark.
- Lifeguards enforce rules and respond to aquatic emergencies, but parents are ultimately responsible for the safety and supervision of their children.
- All children and non-swimmers must be supervised and within arm’s reach of a guardian at all times.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are recommended for all inexperienced or non swimmers and are available in the park. These lifejackets are free to use and must remain in the waterpark.
- Proper swimming attire is required at SplashDown Beach. For your own safety, you may not swim in cut-offs or other clothing with rivets, zippers, or buckles.
- SplashDown Beach is a family-friendly waterpark and reserves the right to determine whether a guest’s attire is appropriate.
- Pool water is not for drinking
- Approved swim diapers are required for all diaper dependent guests.
- Diaper changing is allowed in restrooms only. Changing stations are provided.
- Park hours, activities and rides are subject to change based on weather and management’s discretion.
- Management reserves the right to limit admission.
- Management reserves the right to suspend privileges or refuse admittance to any person failing to comply with park rules.
- Report all incidents/injuries to management.
- SplashDown Beach is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property. Locker usage is encouraged.
- NO SMOKING, GLASS CONTAINERS OR WEAPONS ALLOWED.
- Balloons, rafts, floatation devices, snorkels and toys are prohibited in the waterpark.
- All riders must remove/secure all loose articles before riding attractions.
- No coolers, glass or outside food and beverages are allowed in the waterpark.
- Please be aware that the waterpark environment can be damaging to electronic equipment; please use your discretion.
- Video/imaging recording devices are not permitted on attractions, in restrooms or changing area.
Failure to follow rules and use common sense may result in serious injury to yourself or others.